Friday 2 September 2011

Catching Up


Lately I have been playing catch up, as I have several custom order to complete and today I collected 10 metres of amazing fabric, which I can't waits to start on. But before I start I need to tidy my work room because it looks like a bomb has hit it, No, no pics as it too awful to show you. The room is a wreck because when I am working on a new custom order I don't really clear up as I go. I tend to wait until I have finished and then I have a blitz, ready for the next project.

You know something it worth it to see the end product, here is one of two dresses I completed for a client going on a cruise.


 
This halter dress is made in a very bold red rose bud print. The bodice is boned with formed bust cups. The skirt has been designed with a mock wrap which I love as there is no threat of too much leg being exposed when walking or seated. A great dress for making a impact, What do you think?

Have a great weekend

5 comments:

Louise Mc said...

I love it, what a beautiful frock.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I love that dress! the style, the fabric, your skill ~ all fantastic!

Brooke said...

Love the halter dress. So cute!!

Unknown said...

Seriously, I want this one next spring when I am 50lbs lighter!!!

It is cute, sexy and gorgeous all in one.

Your clothes are inspiring my weight loss for sure!!!

lawyerdoll said...

I love that the bodice, then the skirt, echo the shape of a rosebud... subtly reinforcing the print.