Monday 15 August 2011

My first Mood Board

Members of European Street Team features a mood board every Monday. I have never really looked into it. But today I checked it out, not bad. I have settled for the simply square, but there are several options. So here is my  moodboard for Monday, this features a small selection of the latest new listing from the EST team, with so much to choose from I am spolit for choice.
The mood board helps to promote other members shop, a much needed promotion, when you consider the size of Etsy, so every little helps. 

Please take some time to check these wonderful item, you can find more here on http://star-of-the-east.blogspot.com/ ENJOY

7 comments:

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Great finds! Congrats on first moodboard! And have a good week!

OnePerfectDay said...

I LOVE that moodboard!

inge said...

welcome and you made a great moodboard !

Erika Price said...

Love your first moodboard!

StaroftheEast said...

Wonderful moodboard!
Thanks for playing :)

Bonnie said...

I love the windy staircase! Have a great week, Bonnie

lawyerdoll said...

I too love that winding staircase... I want to see where it leads!