Monday 29 August 2011

Made it Market Fair

On Saturday I took part in the Made it Market Fair in the city of Cambridge, a beautiful city renowned for it university. The fair was held at Cambridge Guildhalll, in my oppion a very well organised fair, with lovely personal touches, such as a informaiton pack which included a canvan bag and unlimited coffee, tea and biscuts laid on for the stall holders
Cambridge Guildhall
The footfall was impresseive with a contast flow of people coming in, which really indicated the level of advertisment generated by the organisers. This I feel contributed to the sales I received on the day, unfortunately I cannot show you all as I did not have time to take pictures, the skirt is one of the sales received on the day.
Fit and Flare Linen Skirt
There are also a couple orders still to be confirmed, based on the level of interest I have booked to attend the next fair in November The only downside of the day was parking, having had a really successful day, I stayed to have a coffe a lovely cafe' near the car park. Brimming with success I returned to my car, first stopping to pay the parking fee. OMG £26.00, yes you heard right. £26.00. I will not be stopping for coffee next time and I am definitely going to research for an alternative parking for the next fair.
Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend

4 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Cute cute, love the color and the pattern.

Bring Pretty Back said...

That skirt is DARLING! I love how it flares out.
Agree- a cup and saucer is so much PRETTIER!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Unknown said...

Cute skirt..I always check your blog out and so want some of those clothes!!! I really enjoy your taste.

Congrats on the sales!!!

search engine marketing said...

You use good words to made post attractive. I enjoy it so much. I hope you could share more.