Friday 19 August 2011

Another Custom Order


 
This is one of my latest makes. Its a size 6uk or 4us. Wow, I hear you say. Well curves comes in all sizes and this dress would also look great on a curvier lady.

The dress has a deep plunge neckline with a high back neckline, giving the impression of a halter neck, but without the exposed back. The bodice sits on a full gathered skirt and the dress is lined in a vibrant red lining. Heart breaking stuff. I have finished it off with a a contrasting belt which ties at the front. The dress looks great but I am biased, how about you, do you like it and would your wear it.

I will be putting in my shop as a custom order.

4 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

What a great looking dress and pattern. You do such wonderful work. Enjoy the weekend.

LostRiverRags said...

LOVE the dress!

Bonnie said...

What a great dress! You really do breautiful work!

~Bonnie

Unknown said...

I adore this dress!