Thursday 31 December 2009

Anticlimax and Beyond 2009

Well we are near the end of 2009, and yet I feel there are so many unfinished promises that have not been delivered. I will have to make my list shorter for 2010 and I suppose more achievable, but whats life if not a challenge.

1: I am starting early as I need to clear up the residue of 2009, however one important wish for 2010, I would like get a new job. I would want it to be in the same setting, working with children or mental health clients, love the work.....Having posted it, I wait to see what comes in.

2: There are a lot of small things I need to finish, to begin with my bedroom curtains. I have bleached some hessian but need to complete the curtains and get the rod hung in place also hang the picture which has been sitting in the corner for ever. As I am in my bedroom, I really need to clear out my ward rode, too many jackets I do not use.

3: The bathroom ceiling needs painting, painted it once but the paint cracked, a must do in 2010, also paint the door and lay new flooring.

4: Toilet needs new cistern, makes enough noise to wake the dead, but i like the quaint old shape.

5: Spare room needs attention, leaking from missing tiles on roof, more money.

6: Would like to repaint the hallway????????????????

7: Lounge need commercial carpet cleaner, scrubbing on my hand an knees is not getting the results I would like.
I would like to cover three piece suite, seen the fabric I like, it's amazing..............
If I get to recover the suite, I will definitely need to redecorate hmmmm!!!!!

8: Kitchen, need to lay laminate, bought from EBay three months ago, need two extra packs. Also quick lick of paint

9: Need new double glazing, but that's not going to be possible, but do need to change one of the windows as the seal is gone

10: Garden definitely needs a new shed, and fence needs painting. Gutters needs cleaning.
DON'T YOU JUST HATE HOSE MAINTENANCE it never ends and it always cost.

11: Need to feel in proposal for new project before the 15 of Jan.

12: Spread the word about my ETSY SHOP. Love it. This gives me an opportunity to use all the fabric I love collecting. Just love fabrics.

13: For me, make some dresses, always makes skirts. Needs a change. Seen some amazing fabrics. just can' help myself.

Me thinks that's enough to be getting on with.

No comments: